For the second time, three startups will benefit from a unique framework to develop their innovation in the world of big events and to develop partnership who will facilitate the dissemination of
The allocation for each of the three winners
1) Your clients, Garorock and the Futuroscope inter alia
The full-scale test of the first version of your service in the next Garorock for 100 000 users (signature of a pilot site agreement).
2) Free Hosting of your company in an incubator during 12 months
- Shared Office 40 m²
- Incubator EUREKA Marmande
3) Free prototyping for your service (30 days of development from Southwest IN'TECH project teams).
4) Free personalized support
- 15 days of consultant staff to finalize your business model by ICC Lot et Garonne
- 15 days of consultant staff to prepare your financial engineering by ICC Lot et Garonne and Inoo cluster.
5) Free Training program on demand
- 6 days of training to enhance the management of your company
- 12 days of training to enhance your business skills
- 12 days of training to enhance your project management
Who can apply?
This contest is open to all individual or newly created companies (under 3 years) intending to establish themselves in the territory of the Garonne Valley Agglomeration.
The application must be sent before october 31, 2018